Saturday, May 29, 2010

Be On The L@@kout For My Latest Craft Kit!!!!


I have been busy in my Studio recently putting together some fun Craft Kits that are so Adorable! I will be adding them shortly to my Crafting Confections Etsy Shoppe. But for now here is a sneak peek!...Hugs...Jewel ;o)


I will only be making a limited number of these Paper Doll Garland Craft Kits. So if you would like to pre-order yours today to make sure you get your kit when I get them all finished up, then click below to purchase your Kit Now.










This particular kit will include the following embellishments and more:


* Vintage Silky Rayon Seam Binding Ribbon
* Ric Rac Trim
* Mini Pom Pom Fringe
* Vintage German Glass Glitter
* Vintage Style Velvet/Flocked Forget Me Nots
* Velvet Ribbon
* Vintage Lace

No comments: