Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BECCA Cosmetics On Sale On HauteLook!!!!





        So for any of you who would like to try or have been dying to try BECCA cosmetics, now's your chance for a fraction of the price. I just got my order placed for some Radiant Skin Satin Foundation in Nude, Radiant Skin Satin Concealer in Macadamia and some Ultimate Matte Lip Colour in; Amelia, Eloise and Isolde. They are only a 3rd of the price, roughly, of what they normally are retail, and a few items I almost didn't get because they are running low.





        So if you want to get an order in for the items you want then hop on over to HauteLook and get your order in before it's all gone!!!! And then stop back by and let us know what you got. Also let me know if you want a review of anything I purchased just let me know and I'll be happy to do one for you.


        Huge Hugs to All!!
        Jewel ;o)




No comments: