Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ulta Haul for Beauty Haul Week!!





        So again I'm behind on my hauls, but better late than never right? :) Here is another small haul, but it's still a haul just the same. I had a 20% off coupon for Ulta along with items being on sale, so good deals all around. Here's what I got:







        1. Smashbox Full Exposure mini palette
        2. Lorac Alter Ego "Heart Breaker" palette
        3. Stila Portrait of a Perfect Cheek palette
        4. NYX Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
        5. NYX Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
        6. NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Priveleged
        7. Montagne Jeunesse Mint Chocolate Chip moisturizing mask


        I again have not gotten a chance to use the palettes or lipstick and I got the masks for my stepdaughter because she loves mint chocolate like I do. But the eyebrow pencils have been my staple for a few years now and I love them. I was out of them both so I needed to get a couple more. The Heart Breaker palette is literally fluorescent pink and I love the colors, so I'm hoping it's going to be a good palette. I will let you know though, for sure. And as usual, if you have any of these items/palettes and would be willing to share your reviews of them please do so. That's how we help each other save money,. For One, who wants to buy something that has bad reviews because it's a waste of money. I love Stila eyeshadow palettes so I'm hoping that the cheek palette will be just as good.

        So if you would like a specific review of one of these items then let me know. It might be a while before I can get to some of the items, but if I know you would like to know sooner than later I'll get it done faster for you. After all, that is what I'm here for. :) And as usual, don't forget to subscribe to my blog and other social media venues so that you don't miss out on anything. I have several more hauls to post and then some reviews and tutorials as I use all my new goodies. I'm also thinking about a give away real soon, just trying to figure out how I want to do it and what I'll give away. I could do some of my favorite items perhaps, we'll see soon enough. So watch out for that give away coming soon! And please don't be scared to share, we can help each other as a community to find what's right for each of us and how to get it for a great price. Well, I'm outta' hyere!! It's almost 4am and I gotsta be at 6 to get the littlest one off to school. Thank God there are only 4 more days of school left, I can't wait for summer to officially start! :) As usual Have the Most Serendipitous Day and Huge Hugs to All!!

        Blessings to All!
        Jewel ;o)

        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShabbyBoutique
        Instagram: https://instagram.com/jewelsimonson/
        FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/shabbyboutique
        Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/shabbyboutique/




No comments: