Friday, January 23, 2015

theBalm On HauteLook Right Now!!!





        Just wanted to pop on and let you all know that theBalm is on HauteLook right now. I just scored a backup NUDE'tude palette for $18 (retails for $36.00) and the new Balmsai palette for $19.50 (retails for $39.50). They also have tons of other palettes, lipsticks, glosses, blushes, concealers, foundations, cleansers, toners, etc,. etc,. etc,. So check them out just follow this link to sign up if you aren't already a member: HauteLook

        I love this brand and I think you will too. So if you are interested in trying a few things, now is the time to do so with such great discounts that will save you money. And on top of that if you go through Ebates you can get an extra 1.5% cash back or FatWallet and get and extra 2% cash back on your order. So if you have not signed up for them yet, follow these links to sign up with them as well to get cash back on all your online purchases:



FatWallet Coupons and Deals

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

        I don't know about you, but I never pay full price for anything if I can help it. With 4 children, you have to do what you have to do to save money. So what you do is follow the HauteLook link to sign up. Then come back here to click on the link to sign up for Ebates and/or FatWallet. Once you have signed up for Ebates and FatWallet, then go to them and search for HauteLook in the search bar. Once you have searched then follow their link to the HauteLook site and make your purchases. It's that easy!

        And yes, I know that I keep bringing up Ebates and FatWallet, but like I've said before, I personally live by them. I'm always trying to get the best deals on items and I want you to be able to get the best deals as well. I don't mind sharing my tips and tricks to save money on items. That's how I can afford the things that I do. And I have to admit that it's also sort of high as well to get the best deal. I can't race or bounty hunt anymore, so this is how I get my adrenal rush these days. LOL And if you have any questions at all about how to save money, please feel free to ask me. I will post deals that I myself find, but if you find any deals you would like to share with others, please also let me know and I will spread the word. We all love a good deal, so why not share?

        The Hugest of Hugs to You All and Thank You so much for following me, commenting, asking questions and your support. It truly does mean a lot to me.


        Many Blessings,
        Jewel ;o)



No comments: