Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Rose & Gold Glittery Nail Polish for The Week!






        So this week I wanted something sparkly and pink on my nails. This is what I came up with, glittery rose on all of my nails except my accent nails which are glittery gold. I think it's girly, flirty and fun.



        The polishes I used are;

For the rose nails:

        L.A. Colors "Dazzle" as my rose base color
        Pure Ice "Spit Fire" then
        Finger Paint "Hue Left a Message?" On top

For the gold nails:

        L.A. Colors "Deluxe" as the gold base color, and
        Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Set the Stage" glitter on top

        So what's on your nails this week? I want to know, post me some pics and product descripts.

        Big Hugs to You All!
        Jewel ;o)




No comments: