Monday, February 9, 2015

OMG!!! Colour Pop!!! My First Order Came In Today!!




        I've been hearing about Colour Pop all over the internet. All the Beauty Gurus on YouTube have been talking about it, swatching it and reviewing it. Well, even though I have more than enough make-up, I had to order some. I love me some shimmery eyeshadow. :) Here's what I got:









        Girly Metallic Eyeshadow- Creamy vanilla with a flash of pink and gold duo chrome finish.
        Bae Metallic Eyeshadow-  Rich eggplant purple with an emerald, and turquoise, glittery duo chrome    metallic finish.
        Fringe Metallic Eyeshadow- Shimmering champagne with gold and silver glitter.
        Tea Party Metallic Eyeshadow- A versatile soft peachy pink with gazillion silver glitters and subtle hints of pale pink glitter.
        Lumière Lippie Stix- A dusty mauve pink in a matte finish created by the lovely @KathleenLights
        I Heart This Lippie Stix- Red based fuchsia in a matte finish.
        Bichette Lippie Stix- Deep red wine in a matte finish.

        I haven't gotten a chance to play with them yet, so I will put up swatches and a review for them as well as pics, etc,. in a day or two. But I was so excited that I had to share that my order came in. And how Sweet was that they even sent me a handwritten note?!?! Now that's customer service after my own heart!

        If you are interested in ordering from Colour Pop, sign up for their email subscription and you get $5 off of your first order. Plus if you spend $30 you get free shipping. So my totaly for all of the above was only $30. All of their eyeshadows and lippies or lipliners are only $5 each. So really affordable.

        If you have ordered from them already or order in the future let me know what you got and how you like them. We'd all love to know!! But for now, Over and Out!!! Huge Hugs!!


        Blessings Always,
        Jewel S. ;o)




No comments: