Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Nails Polish for This Week! Peacock Green with Pastel Glitter and Glittery Gold Accent Nail




        This week I wanted something a little different. I'm not really a green kind of girl, but I love this polka dot polish from Sally Hansen called Samba that I got probably almost a year ago and never wore. It's iridescent hex glitters in pastel yellow, pale spring green and turquoise. I have several of these types of polish and it really is hard some times to find a base polish to put them over because you want something that goes with it but that shows them off as well. So I thought this peacock/olive green would make a good base coat. What do you think? I like it, I think it came out cute. But you know me, I still have to have some bling so gold glittery accent nails were a must. :)





        Here's the polish list if you're interestedly:

        Clear Base Coat- Finger Paints "Base Coat"
        Green Base Coat- Finger Paints "Be-Leaf It Or Not!"
        Polka Dot Glitter- Sally Hansen "Samba" 730
        Gold Base Coat- L.A. Colors "Deluxe" CNP551
        Gold Glitter- China Glaze "Medallion" 830
        Top Coat- Seche Vite "Top Coat" 83005


        What's on your nails this week? I'd love to know. And let me know if you'd like to see all of my polishes. I have well over 200 and I believe almost 300, but don't tell my husband. lol

        Huge Hugs,
        Jewel S. ;o)



No comments: