Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sonia Kashuk On Sale!!





        So for any of you who love Sonia Kashuk or have wanted to try it, now's the time. At Target when you buy two Sonia Kashuk items you get 20% off of both items. Now, if you want to maximize your savings then be sure to start with Ebates or Fatwallet and you will get 1% cashback. Now I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but if you make purchases online often, it all really does add up. Also, don't forget to use your Target RedCard to get an extra 5% off and when you purchase online you only have to pay state tax and not local tax so that also saves you money depending on the taxes in your area. For me that's an extra 5% off.

        Again, I know I preach about Ebates and Fatwallet, but it works and for those of you/us that love saving money or needs to save money, it's worth it in the end. They do not pay me to say this, I use their cashback services and I know it works. So why not share my ways of saving money?

        Also at Target they have a deal where you spend $75 and get 20% off of mens, womens and childrens clothing, shoes and accessories. So there's another good deal if you're interested. There are also some deals on furniture and rugs as well. We do have some of their furniture pieces and I'm pretty impressed with the quality of it. There's even real wood instead of mdf or particle board in the pieces we purchased.

        Well, those are my deals of the day! Let me know if you use any of the deals or if you find any good deals. Let's help each other save money where we can. :)

        Huge Hugs from Me to You!!!
        Jewel S. ;o)






No comments: