Friday, February 20, 2015

What's On My Nails This Week?





        This has been a busy week since there have been so many snow days so I opted for something a little more simple. But I think it came out cute. And I got to use a polish/Mylar top coat that I haven't gotten to use yet even though I've probably had it for about a year or so. So here's the look I chose.



        Here's what I'm wearing on my nails:

        Base Coat- Finger Paints "Base Coat"
        Black- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Black Out" 370
        Mylar Glitter Top Coat- Finger Paints "Psychedelic Hue"
        Top Coat- Seche Vite "Top Coat"



        So what's on your nails this week? Is there a polish you want me to review? What do you want me to do next? Let me know what's on your mind or share your nail art and as always don't forget to subscribe to my blog or feed so you don't miss out on any of my posts for great deals, tutorials, recipes, giveaways, etc,. 



        Huge Hugs,
        Jewel S. ;o)






No comments: